Artisanal Meditation Chair White
This sculptural Meditation chair is meticulously hand-crafted by master weaver Nano Uhero, one piece at a time with each chair taking weeks to make. Due to the artisanal nature of the craft, it is impossible to make identical items, each handmade piece is unique.
Made from 100% woven recycled post-industrial plastic rope and natural rattan, hand-woven over a wood-and-rattan skeletal frame.
The cushion is made from recycled cotton, and is coloured naturally used plant dye, before being stitched by hand.
The chair adds an artistic and impactful element to any room.
- Made from 100% recycled post-industrial polypropylene plastic strapping tape with a reclaimed wood-and-rattan frame
- Made to order for 4 weeks
- Dimension: 80CM X 80CM X 50CM
- Approx. Weight: 11.5 kg
- Recycled post-industrial plastic rope produced in Java, Indonesia
- Produced in Bali, Indonesia